Call or Text: 705.768.8399
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm | Sat: 10am - 4pm
PC Maintenance, Training & Consulting Services in The Kawarthas.
Computer Maintenance in Lindsay, ON
A faster, cleaner and more reliable computer
Some signs that will tell you that your computer needs maintenance:
- Your computer is slow, freezes or crashes (these are the most obvious ones)
- You aren't able do something you were able to do before
- You are noticing an unusual amount of pop-up windows
- You have created work-a-rounds for something that's not working right
- You don't know the status of your current backup situation (critical!)
- You don't have current Microsoft security-related updates (critical!)
- You don't have current virus definitions or any antivirus solution installed (critical!)
- You aren't sure if you have a firewall in place
- Printing is inconsistent
- Sending or receiving emails is inconsistent
Reasons everyone needs regular and proactive computer maintenance:
- Microsoft/Apple critical security updates need to be applied at least once a month
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management
- Management and monitoring of your data backup routine and files selected is critical to data recovery
- Regular optimisation of your computers to increase speed and efficiency
Is your computer due for a tune-up?
Over time your computer will slow down and become unresponsive doing the simplest tasks. It might take a long time to startup or to shut down. Do you find yourself restarting your computer because it constantly freezes? It's probably time to give it some much needed TLC.
Our Standard and Advanced Health Check & Optimisation service will get your computer back on track. The Standard maintenance is for computers who have previously have been maintained within 3-6 months by McFarland IT Solutions or a third party service provider. The Advanced Maintenance is for computers who have never been serviced, or it has been over a year since the last maintenance period.